Dubai Holding Group is the leading retail company in the GCC. We need exceptional people working for us. We are always on the look out for bright, talented and enthusiastic individuals.
If you are looking for a career that provides the opportunity to work with leading international brands, comprehensive training and development and be part of a fast moving and challenging environment, then we want to hear from you.
• Promote and monitor quality service among staff through training and by acting as a positive role model
• Maintain employee attitude and morale by recognizing outstanding performance and service
• Working with the Store Manager to meet the long range retail and company objectives
• Responsible for work schedules, break periods, work hours and vacations.
• Provide the Store Manager with a weekly update on the progress of the store and staff
• Ensure proper store image.
• Responsible for the operation of the store, such as inventory control and maintenance in the absence of the Store Manager
• Responsible for addressing customer grievances and inquiries.
• Ensure store security
• Evaluate staff performance and development needs. Delegate responsibilities between the staff
* Maintain controle over the various zones in the shop floor
* Maintain a position and cheerful attitude with the team and motivate them constantly mtol sell more
* Monitor and drive performance level of the staff in terms of achieving daily target & maintaining high leve of customer service
* Responsible to increase the Transformation Rate (convert visitors to the store to customers)
* Monitor and drive hourly sales, daily sales and monthly targets
* Check stock daily to ensure that all products are adequately stocked and available for customers
* Train and promote high customer service standard
Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
* 2-3 years experience in a Customer Service or Sales role in a Retail environment
* Expected Educational Qualification
* Bachelor’s Degree preferred with fluency in spoken and written English and any other language (will specify later)
Provide a complete shopping environment for our customers involving excellent product knowledge and customer service thereby ensuring maximization of the sales.
- Expected Years of Experience.
- 1-2 years experience in a Customer Service / Sales role. Freshers may also apply.
- Expected Educational Qualification.
- Minimum of High school certificate with fluency in spoken and written English and any other language.
• Ability to work in a fast paced team oriented environment.
• Cheerful attitude and with excellent communication skills.
• Ability to work under pressure and target driven environment.
The Display Manager will be responsible for all areas of visual merchandising, which would include conceptualization, designing, lay out planning, window implementation and in store displays according to current industry trends.
This position will also handle stores based in UAE, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain and Kuwait.
• Perform appropriate branding, display and merchandising according to the brand guidelines.
• Coordinate activities of ‘in store visual merchandising team’ engaged in displays.
• Collaborate with Brand Manager and ‘in store visual merchandisers’ to identify and implement best practice activities.
• Act as a liaison between the brand and regional market needs with respect to merchandising, promotions, marketing material, communications and branding.
• Plan merchandising calendar according to business requests and group guidelines.
• Coach and communicate with in store visual merchandisers to ensure that merchandising guidelines are understood and executed in the correct manner.
To provide support and monitor the operations of the stores in the designated countries. The individual will be responsible to maintain relationships with partners; suppliers, etc., and manage the operations of the brand.
• Supervise the day to day operations of the stores in coordination with the Store Managers
• Hold weekly meetings with the Store Managers to review sales performance and ongoing stock needs of all the stores
• Track and analyze stock in all stores on a weekly basis
• Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual retail sales targets in line with the agreed annual budget
• Develop and implement an off season stocking plan for each store using sales figures, shipping related constraints and other factors