Dubai Holding Group is the leading retail company in the GCC. We need exceptional people working for us. We are always on the look out for bright, talented and enthusiastic individuals.
If you are looking for a career that provides the opportunity to work with leading international brands, comprehensive training and development and be part of a fast moving and challenging environment, then we want to hear from you.
Maintain control over the various zones in the shop floor, Monitor performance level of staff, Responsible to increase the Transformation Rate, Monitor hourly sales, daily sales and monthly targets and Check stock daily. Minimum of High school certificate, 1-2 years of customer service or sales experience preferably in a retail company with excellent communication skills in English. Knowledge of Arabic is desirable.
Meet and greet all customers, give accurate and current information about the product for all inquiries, Increase the customer base by adding new customers to the mailing list, Check stock daily, Practice security measures that help prevent theft. Minimum of 2 years experience in a Customer Service / Sales role, Minimum of High school certificate with fluency in spoken and written English and any other language.
• Promote and monitor quality service among staff through training and by acting as a positive role model
• Maintain employee attitude and morale by recognizing outstanding performance and service
• Working with the Store Manager to meet the long range retail and company objectives
• Responsible for work schedules, break periods, work hours and vacations.
• Provide the Store Manager with a weekly update on the progress of the store and staff
• Ensure proper store image.
• Responsible for the operation of the store, such as inventory control and maintenance in the absence of the Store Manager
• Responsible for addressing customer grievances and inquiries.
• Ensure store security
• Evaluate staff performance and development needs. Delegate responsibilities between the staff